10-Year Service Warranty for business clients (B2B)
Kvadrat curtains are produced to professional standards and in consideration of the product and the environment. Our proven and reliable manufacturing techniques ensure that we provide our clients with high quality textiles that have excellent properties.
All Kvadrat textiles are tested by independent bodies to ensure the textiles will meet the specific requirements for contract textiles, such as light fastness, shrinkage rate and low flammability.
For business clients, all Kvadrat curtain textiles come with a 10-year service warranty. Under this warranty, Kvadrat will replace those textiles that Kvadrat has accepted as being faulty in accordance with the terms and conditions set out herein.
If Kvadrat has accepted claims in accordance with the terms and conditions of this warranty, and if such claims are made within two years from the date of the invoice, Kvadrat will replace the relevant textile without charging any cost to the customer. If claims are filed later than two years from the date of the invoice, Kvadrat reserves the right to charge 10% of the invoiced value for each year of use, meaning that Kvadrat will charge 30% of the original value of the goods for claims filed in the third year from the date of the invoice. After that, this charge will increase by 10% per year (e.g. 40% of the invoiced value in the fourth years of use; 50% of the invoiced value in the fifth years of use etc.). Statutory warranties and/or claims shall remain unaffected.
Each curtain must have a care label.
Where delicate textiles have been chosen, it is recommended to undertake a test wash due to the special requirements for detergents and washing temperatures in the area of healthcare.
Requirements for acceptance of claims under this warranty
• The curtain was used under normal conditions at the workplace or in private areas, i.e. daily use in commercially used buildings or in public and private interiors;
• The curtain was used in accordance with its pre-defined technical specifications; and
• The curtain was regularly and carefully cleaned in accordance with the Kvadrat instructions for care.*
Explicitly excluded from this warranty are (non-exhaustive)
• Any claims resulting from use in environments that demand frequent washing, for example in operating rooms,
• Any claims resulting from non-expert or faulty workmanship in the processing of the curtain textile,
• Accidental damage in limited areas of the curtain caused, for example, by sharp objects or caused by constant rubbing against furniture,
• Washing without prior removal of loose or dislodged hooks that may cause damage,
• Any other improper handling of the curtains,
• Any other consequential cost or loss incurred directly or indirectly with the claims made, for example cost for sewing.